For the purpose of completing our obligations in processing your order, we will need to collect some personal information from you. Personal Information are any identifiable details supplied to us that means we can identify you either directly, or indirectly. This can be anything from an order number to specific information, such as your address details, or telephone number.
How is the data collected from the audience?
- When placing an order on the Perfectly Average website, or mobile application.
- When setting up an account on either the Perfectly Average sites, or mobile application.
- Subscribing to our newsletter, marketing campaigns, or other promotions.
- When entering any prize draws, or competitions.
- Filling in any forms on any of our sites, mobile application, or in-store.
- Communicating with our social media pages, in the form of comments, or uploads of photographs, or use of campaign hashtags.
- Communicating with us via email, telephone, or by writing to us.
Data that we capture includes:
- Full Address including Postcode
- Telephone Number
- Date of Birth
- Payment Details
How is the data recorded in other ways?
If you are placing an order with us, we will require payment details unless you pay with a payment service provider such as Amazon, GPay, UPI or PayPal. Any payment information provided will be captured securely by the third-party provider.
Any required information is indicated by an asterisk. You do not have to provide this information to us, but this will mean we will be unable to process your request, and fulfil our obligations to you under the contract of sale.
How do we use the information provided by you?
Perfectly Average only uses the personal information provided by you for the following:
- For us to handle your orders, deliver your goods, and to process any payments and refunds, including the sharing of your data to any third parties involved in the processes of your order, and delivery being completed.
- To provide updates for orders placed, including any changes regarding parcel delivery.
- To contact you in regards to any communication sent to us.
- Keeping your contact details up to date.
- Management of your online account.
- To detect and prevent possible fraud, or abuse on our sites.
- To send you details of marketing campaigns, news about our company, competitions, or promotions that may interest you, providing we have received your consent to do so.
- To personalise your experience across our platforms, i.e. providing targeted suggestions for you online based on your previous use of our website.
- When processing any competition, or prize draw entry (If any other purposes for processing your data are required, these will be detailed in any Terms and Conditions supplied in association with the competition at entry)
We use online advertising to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you find our products. We may target banners and ads to you when you use other websites and apps, based on your Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and a range of advertising technologies such as web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook’s Custom Audience Service.
When we send you marketing, service or order-related emails we will use a combination of pixels and cookies so we can be sure you have received them and also personalise your future experiences across our platforms.