- Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid starching.
- Clean with a soft cloth to maintain the original, lustrous finish.
- Please remove jewelry beforee washing hands, swimming or applying body care products such as perfume, hair spray, soaps and lotions as this could harm the metals and reduce the lifetime of the parting, as well as cause discoloration and loss of crystal brilliance.
- Put on jewelry last when dressing, and take off first when undressing.
- Avoid contact with water.
- Avoid hard contact (e.g. knocking against objects) which could cause scratches, chips and other damage.
Based on 3 reviews
The coin pendant is simple and elegant, and the silver is high quality. The coin pendant gives the necklace a unique and vintage feel. It's the perfect piece of jewelry for any occasion.