- Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid starching.
- Clean with a soft cloth to maintain the original, lustrous finish.
- Please remove jewelry beforee washing hands, swimming or applying body care products such as perfume, hair spray, soaps and lotions as this could harm the metals and reduce the lifetime of the parting, as well as cause discoloration and loss of crystal brilliance.
- Put on jewelry last when dressing, and take off first when undressing.
- Avoid contact with water.
- Avoid hard contact (e.g. knocking against objects) which could cause scratches, chips and other damage.
These earrings are the perfect addition to my jewelry collection. They're the perfect size for everyday wear, and they can be dressed up or down. I love the way the foil texture catches the light, and they always make a statement. I've gotten so many compliments on them, and I'm so glad I bought them.