Dainty metal ring with hive cut.
- Plating: 18kt Gold
- Metal: Brass
Weight - 5.01 (grams)
Width - 1.50 (cm)
Length - 2.10 (cm)
Diameter - Size 6 - 1.6 (cm), Size 7 - 1.7 (cm)
Country Of Origin : India
For Shell Fabric 100% Cotton
Machine Wash Warm
Tumble Dry Low
Hot Iron if Needed
For Blended Fabric
Dry Clean Only
- Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid starching.
- Clean with a soft cloth to maintain the original, lustrous finish.
- Please remove jewelry beforee washing hands, swimming or applying body care products such as perfume, hair spray, soaps and lotions as this could harm the metals and reduce the lifetime of the parting, as well as cause discoloration and loss of crystal brilliance.
- Put on jewelry last when dressing, and take off first when undressing.
- Avoid contact with water.
- Avoid hard contact (e.g. knocking against objects) which could cause scratches, chips and other damage.
Every single product from our collection is made in a workshop located in Mumbai. This workshop was created in 2005. There are around 20 artisans working in the factory, who specialize in making ready to wear garments.
We are in daily contact with the person in charge to discuss the production and research and development for new products. More than a manufacturing workshop, they are genuine partners who believe in our vision, our project and our products since the first days of PERFECTLY AVERAGE.
Our mission is to provide quality products, all made in India to promote #vocalforlocal.